Manufacturing Plant, South Africa
Secure a reduction in electricity cost and outage avoidance for critical loads
- 13 outages events in a two-years period for up to 8 hours during operating hours.
- Power supplied by a municipal substation.
- Existing back-up diesel generators.
- Average daily electricity load: 47.5 MWh
- Peak electricity load: 4.8 MW
- Integration and maximization of Solar PV generation.
- Energy arbitrage and maximum demand reduction.
- Outage avoidance for critical loads.
On-site microgrid solution
- 1 MWp solar PV plant located on the facility roofs.
- 550 kW / 500 kWh battery energy storage system.