City Hotel & Residences, Caribbean
Securing a reliable power supply,
10% reduction in cost and
95% electricity from solar PV for the newly built Residences.
- Increasing grid electricity prices
- Unreliable grid connection.
- Construction of new residences: 40 units connected to existing City Hotel including 121 units, restaurants, swimming pools, charging EV station.
- Total annual electricity load: 375 MWh
- Secure a reliable high quality power supply.
- Secure a long-term reduction in cost of electricity.
- 160 kWp rooftop solar power plant.
- 60 kW / 270 kWh battery energy storage system.
- 75 kW diesel genset.
- 10 years Power Service Agreement yielding to a reduction in total cost of electricity of 10%.