Wine bottling plant, Australia
Securing a reliable power supply,
Long-term control on energy cost and
Maximising the percentage of electricity supplied from solar PV.
- New bottling processing plant to be built,
- Wine group to reduce its carbon footprint.
- Total estimated annual electricity load in Year 1: 7.5 GWh
- Minimum required production of 10 GWh.
- 20 years PPA with publicly listed offtaker.
Renewable energy system
- Phase I: 5.3 MWp single-axis tracking PV system.
- Phase II: 6.5 MWp with battery energy storage system.